Besides whatever it takes, nextMEDIA offers the following menu of services:
NEXMEDIA designs digital/social media strategies tailored to the particular business, target consumer and budget. The company has a proprietary method that consists of a five-pillar process – Discover, Develop, Deliver, Dive in, Delight. Our goal is to come out of strategy development with the brand’s SMIT (Single Most Important Thing) and expand from there.
We create unique websites that become the mother ship and the hub of a brand’s digital identity. It is where we tell the bulk of a brand’s story and information resides. It is also where we most prevalently convert prospects to cleints. nextMEDIA develops websites specific to company goals – branding and information, lead generation, sales or whatever it is that you want to accomplish through your mother ship.
Our first step is to get to know your business intimately – aspirations, goals, strengths and tension points.
- Of course, we want to know everything you know about your core and growth markets – your loyal customers and those that show the most potential to become loyal customers.
- We take look at what your digital/social footprint looks like on a web-wide basis, and also locally if appropriate.
- Last but not least, the ninjas take a sneaky peek at what the competition is doing in the digital and social space to ensure differentiation.
We have a team of killer creatives that will give birth to the Big Idea, which in turn, becomes content that informs, inspires and/or entertains the target audience. This can take many forms and the most common are:
- Copy – the written stuff
- Original and curated (stolen from the internet; just kidding, we buy the rights to use them)
- Video Production
- Landing pages (The pages where consumers salivate over an offer and hand over their information)
- Email campaigns
This is where the fun starts and everything comes to fruition:
- Create engaging ads and posts for digital and social media
- Place ads and posts on appropriate digital and social media on a consistent basis (website, email, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snap)
- Interact with the targeted audience to develop a loyal constituency and to inspire content “virality.”
- Develop sales funnels
- Analyze and Report