Business, art, science, education—if it is something that online audiences are interested in, then it can be “pinned”. Framing a bulletin-board-like idea in its design and structure, Pinterest is the millennials’ favorite platform for indulging in an image-centric online adventure.
Pinterest has gathered a large number of users over the years; the Pinterest community grew over 150 million active users towards the end of last year, over 70 million of whom are from the U.S.
That being said, if you have been considering taking your business to the red-and-white domain of Pinterest, you may want to follow through with that plan!
To Pin or Not To Pin
In addition to an aesthetically appealing design, Pinterest is also quite accessible; the platform has a well-functioning mobile app. Millennials now favor it as much as Instagram, a social network famous for the fast-paced successes of hundreds of new entrepreneurs.
This social network serves as an incredible business tool for entrepreneurs focused on creating products and services with certain a edge. Owning and maintaining a Pinterest account has many advantages for your business:
- People come to Pinterest open to making purchases. Even though they typically look for ways to make their lives easier, the solutions are usually possible through a brand new product or service.
- Reinforcing your brand’s awareness through Pinterest increases the possibility that a consumer chooses to purchase your product. Over 2 million Pinterest userspin product-centric pins.
- The advantages of your business’s Pinterest aren’t limited to Pinterest itself; social media platforms are linked together, and each one can typically be shared on another. Pinterest is how people represent their “dreams”, what they have on their wish lists—and they share it too!
- You build relationships. Like Instagram, you can follow other “pinners” on Pinterest. This includes other businesses who can help you further spread your awareness on this network, and common users who will inevitably pay attention to your business once you reach out to them.
- Measure your performance. With Pinterest Analytics, you can review your pins’ performances, and make more educated guesses of which products/ services consumers are more interested in.
All in all, Pinterest is one of the leading social media marketing management tools for your business. Need a social media strategy to grow a great brand?
At NextMediaDigital, our team is well-versed in various leading social media platforms. With the help of comprehensive quantitative and qualitative social media solutions, we help businesses throughout Miami create effective digital media marketing campaigns.
Reach out to us today to let us help you get your business media right!